July 26, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Grey-ception


Hey lovelies,

Another grey outfit! Hopefully I'll be posting more colourful outfits for this weekend since I officially completed my final exams and finally have some time to myself. I bought this grey tweed-like skirt on Thursday and I knew I wanted to experiment by mixing various patterns with the skirt. I went for a grey-monochromatic look and I thought this was the perfect fall outfit since the monochromatic look will be on trend for this fall and also the subdued colours will look nice to wear for the upcoming season. It already feels like Fall in Toronto, as it gets quite chilly during the mornings and evenings, so snagging on this speckled sweater keeps me warm during those nights. Anyways here's the look :) 









| I'm Wearing | 
| Grey Skater Skirt | Stitches
| Speckled Sweater | Stitches
| Acrylic Clutch | eBay
| Sunglasses | Stitches
| Necklace | Forever 21
| Pointed-Toe Flats | Forever 21
| Fedora Hat | H & M 


No comments:

Post a Comment