July 26, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Casual Leather


Hey lovelies,

As you can see I'm going through a weird grey phase. This week felt long and dreadful as I had to study and do tedious work all week, so it may explain why I've been sporting several grey outfits throughout the week. My favourite colour combination is pink, grey and black so I ended up with this look I worn this outfit on yesterday's date, where I went out for a walk along Ossington Street and grabbed some pizza. I had my leather skater skirt lying around my drawer for quite some time and decided to give my skirt a chance. I wanted this outfit to be very low key and casual so pairing some converse and a grey sweater; did just that. Well, here's the outfit :)








| What I'm Wearing |
| Leather Circle Skirt | Forever 21
| Grey Sweatshirt | Stitches
| Parfume Bag | Aldo Accessories
| Shoes | Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment