July 20, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Retro Dots


Hey lovelies,

Oh my gosh where do I start? I don't think I was in my own house for more than six hours a day this whole week; total insanity. I was at work to school to filming a video, meeting up with some friends, on top of all that my internet was down this whole week. But nonetheless here's my outfit post from Friday. Friday's or the weekends in general are the days where I unwind from the hectic week and I love to go out for a walking excursion to see what's happening in Toronto. 

I decided to take a walk on the Danforth (Greek Town) and decided to get some yummy Greek food and then headed over to Riverdale Park. It was chilly on Friday so I just wore my thrifted jacket and some comfy canvas shoes to walk around for hours. Well here's the outfit :) 






| What I'm Wearing |
| Polka Dot Crop Top | Forever 21
| Skirt | Forever 21
| Jacket | Thrifted at Salvation Army
| Shoes | Call it Spring
| Necklace | Stitches 


No comments:

Post a Comment