July 21, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Rain Rain Go Away...


Hey lovelies. This is a look from Saturday and as you can tell it was a rainy day. Usually on rainy days I either wear more darker looks or something very bright to lighten the mood. I went for a more darker ensemble to match my mood for the day, my trip to Toronto Island was cancelled; but nonetheless it's rescheduled for next weekend. I just went out for a short shopping trip and attended Toronto's Green Living Event in downtown. I kept my outfit quite casual since I like having my outfits simple and fuss free on rainy days. I wore this oversized grey dress with some creepers and a light-weight coat over for today's look. Here's the outfit :)







| What I'm Wearing |
| Grey Dress | Forever 21
| Jacket | Urban Planet
| Creepers | Urban Planet
| Necklace | Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment