August 12, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Casual Tie


Hey lovelies,

I went M.I.A seriously, well just in the blogging world or social media in general. It's been challenging to find a time with my photographer (or my boyfriend) as we are both working full-time. I've had several projects in mind, like start a YouTube channel, do Vlog diaries, lookbooks, and DIY projects, which I'll make sure to keep all of you updated with. I've already started some of the projects and I am so excited to branch out to various social medias to express my love for fashion and travelling.

On to other news, this is a look I wore as of last Sunday where I went shopping with one of my friends around Eaton Centre and later went out for lunch for Thai food. I wanted a comfortable, versatile look yet something I can thrive in different temperatures; warm or cool. I was out for the whole day, so I wanted to make sure I was prepared. So I paired a black crop top with a white skirt, since clearly I was lost on what to wear, so my quick fix was to wear a skirt. I tied a pink cardigan around my waist and when it does gets chilly I can just wear this over. Also a necklace is a must in my outfit as it makes any outfit a little more interesting in my opinion, especially this silver geometric necklace I picked up a couple of months ago from Forever 21. Well here is the outfit :)










| What I'm Wearing |
| Crop Top | Forever 21
| White Skater Skirt | Urban Planet
| Pink Cardigan | Forever 21
| Silver Necklace | Forever 21
| Bag | eBay
| Shoes | Call it Spring 

No comments:

Post a Comment