August 17, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Tie Addiction



Hey lovelies,

     It is finally the weekend, which means I can finally enjoy it. I did some filming today for my Back to School Lookbook, which I am so so stoked about. I've been trying to create different looks that will fit the various aesthetics for my viewers for some back to school inspiration. Throughout the process of filming and teaching myself video editing, I did not realize how long the process took and how much work is needed to create HQ videos and I now have so much appreciation for all the YouTubers who post such amazing videos. 

     Today not only did I filmed a look for the lookbook, but I also met up with some of my girls for a Girls Night Out. We decided to hit up the new restaurant, Poutineville, that recently opened in Toronto. We decided to give it a try as my FaceBook feed was flooded with pictures of mouth-watering poutine everywhere. I decided it was time we all go try out this restaurant that was all the rage, and let me tell you my expectations had been exceeded by their great hospitality, great food and a nice atmosphere. I had a great time at Poutineville as the customer service I received from the waiters and the owner was very welcoming and genuine. I decided to order a custom poutine which included philly steak, guacomole, hot peppers, onions, feta cheese, mozzarella, and cheddar, and it was so good. I plan to go again for sure to try experiment with different combinations. 

      Anyways moving on about my outfit, you can all probably tell that I have a new little addiction; that is tying cardigans, shirts, etc around the waist. I actually didn't plan to have the sweater tied around my waist, it was originally an extra layer I wore under my anorak as the weather in Toronto is really topsy-turvy. I just found having this sweater tied around my waist made my life a lot easier and fuss-free, and really was a life saver when the weather did get cool every now and then. I kept everything minimal since I wanted to keep the outfit casual, so I wore a chiffon black v-neck strap dress with an anorak on top and this necklace that looks like an antique pocketwatch. Hope you all like the look :)





| What I'm Wearing |
| Black Dress | Forever 21
| Anorak | Stitches
| Burgundy Sweater | Stitches
| Beanie | H & M
| Creepers | Urban Planet
| Bag | eBay
| Necklace | Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment