September 5, 2014

News: MahaOnTheGo x Youtube

Hey lovelies,

I have some exciting news, I officially created a YouTube Channel :) I was skeptical if I should start a channel or not, but I've always been full of ideas on what content to present. I decided to give it a shot and I thought long and hard on what I should call my channel. I wanted a name that represented who I am yet being catchy. I realized as an individual I am always fascinated with everything in life and I have the urge to go explore and try new experiences. Any opportunity that comes around the corner, I am likely to say yes and go for it; just like Jim Carrey in Yes Man, which is to say the least one of my favourite movies. I came up with 'MahaOnTheGo' as I thought it was suitable and catchy. My channel will mostly consist of fashion videos and some Do it Yourself projects and some travel vlogs. As for now I'm currently working on my Fall Lookbook, so make sure to keep a look out for that.

Here is my first video, I created a Back to School Lookbook for all of you going back to school.






Here is the link to my Back to School Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfqP_0UmaSk

As for now the limited time I have, I've been diverting my time and energy between the blog and the new YouTube channel. I haven't been posting often and I decided to try different styles of posts, for instance probably do a Photo diary of the week/ favourites of the week. My main issue is finding time with my photographer, but nonetheless a photo diary will be convenient as it will exhibit my outfits and what I've been up to throughout the week.

Anyways, I wish for all of you going back to school, a good luck :)




No comments:

Post a Comment