October 8, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Silver x Mint




Hey lovelies,

EARTH TO MAHA! EARTH TO MAHA. In case you guys were wondering... I am not dead... still here! But I did go M.I.A on all of you guys. School is what happened, I am probably losing hair at this point and I have no social life. It's been a tough month getting back to school, if you're all in university or college like me then you guys can totally relate. And trust me, I would love to blog more often but due to SEVERAL constraints it explains the lack of blogging. But I'm still trying to get a hold of school, be involved in extracurricular, volunteer, and commit to muay thai. OMG suicide, when I decided to join 3 case competitions on top of that, what did I get myself into? Time management (FOR REALZ) is a huge struggle and hopefully I get a hang of it (SOON) since midterms are coming up very soon for me.

NONETHELESS here is my outfit I wore to school and I felt very uninspired today, yesterday, everyday, the day my summer ended. Haha, I apologize for my very depressing post today. Anyways I've stuck to the same colour palette for this whole week, actually all I've been wearing is various shades of grey (total reflection of how I feel during school) and I decided to throw in a colour. I'm totally obsessed with the colour mint, so it was a given I pair all my grey's with mint in today's look. Pardon for the lack of makeup, as I went to my muay thai class today; I dislike wearing makeup when I am drenched in sweat. In other news, I guess it's time for me to get back to studying. But for those of you who are doing your midterms... wish you all the best & GOOD LUCK :) and before I end this post just wanted to let you know I posted a new video 'Fall Lookbook' on my YouTube channel - MahaOnTheGo, check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HONtC-n76M8







| What I'm Wearing |
|  Faux Leather Jacket | H & M
| Metallic Grey Sweater | Stitches
| Mint Skater Skirt | Forever21
| Grey Cardigan | Stitches (tied around waist)
| Shoes | Call it Spring
| Sunglasses | H & M

No comments:

Post a Comment