October 13, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Dark Fall


Hey lovelies!

I am beyond stuffed! And if you are not from Canada, then you probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Well in Canada we are celebrating Thanksgiving Day! An amazing day where you have no school, work, nothing but just plain relaxing and eating great food. This outfit was photographed from yesterday... so I didn't wear this for Thanksgiving, rather I am wearing my pajamas. But I did celebrate it yesterday at my boyfriend's place and yeah I know what you're thinking this outfit is too dressed up for an event like this. Underneath the jacket it's actually an over-sized striped tee so it doesn't look as busy as this outfit photographed here. Of course eating a lot I need to prepare for this by wearing an over-sized tee for Thanksgiving and wearing a high-waisted skirt to keep everything in place.

Well more or less, I was filming today for my second part of my Fall Lookbook, so I figured if I'm already putting makeup on for the Thanksgiving Dinner, I might as well film and look stylish at the dinner. A two in one, actually I do this a lot; I put on the outfit I'm going to use in my video while attending school, which CAN BE AWKWARD because I may look too dressed up for school or ... TOO bold, especially when I'm sitting beside classmates literally in their sweats and hoodies. But I film right after and  then head back to studying (the life of a university student :( ) On a positive note, I love doing this and it's actually a lot of fun and one of those little things during my busy schedule I look forward to doing.

Well I wish all of you who are celebrating today, I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving and for those of you who are not, well I hope you have a great week! :)





| What I'm Wearing |
| Fedora Hat | H & M
| Circle Scarf | Aldo Accessories
| Plaid Coat | TanJay from Sears
| Striped Tee | Stitches
| Circle Leather Skirt | Forever21
| Pointed-Toe Flats | Forever21
| Quilted Bag | Gifted 

No comments:

Post a Comment