December 31, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Black Monochrome


Hey guys!

I have taken advantage of the winter break in full force, no exaggeration here. I took the opportunity to catch up with all of my friends, which I am completely booked for everyday of the break. It is the perfect time since I have friends residing in other cities for the rest of the year and due to the holidays everyone is here for the break.

 I decided to wear this outfit when I went to go hang out with all my close friends. For some reason, I am into the colour black for this season and I've been wearing several black ensembles non-stop for the month of December. It is a look that can easily look put together and trendy at the same time by simply just pairing all the black items I have in the wardrobe. Also beanies just became an everyday staple in my closet since I am obsessed with hats in general. I feel the hat just ties the whole outfit together, whether it is a fedora, beret, floppy hats. As the rule of thumb when wearing an all-black outfit is just to style different textures, which I have done with the leather jacket, knitted sweater, and a jersey skirt. To soften this tough look, I added my black heart chain bag I got from Asos to add some girly-element. Here is the look :)











| What I'm Wearing |
| Beanie | H&M
| Faux Leather Jacket | H&M
| Cropped Knitted Sweater | Stitches Online
| Skater Skirt | H&M
| Body Chain | Call it Spring
| Booties | Sears

No comments:

Post a Comment