December 10, 2014

Shopping Haul - eBay


Hey guys!

I created a post of all the items I've recently picked up on eBay and especially for those of you who are looking to be stylish and yet not break the bank... This post is for you. Some of these items are inspired on the runway or looks I captured on the streets and thought these pieces could make any basic look a little bit more special. I will go through each item in details, like costs and where you can find it:

1. These double pearl earrings are inspired by the Dior Pearl earrings, a stunning standout piece on its own it will look great with a lace outfit, or pretty much anything. There only $1.15 on eBay, which is a fraction of the cost of the Dior earrings. Can find them here.

2. This choker necklace is a piece that can transform a simple outfit with a hint of grunge and are inexpensive. They can be purchased from Dollerama, but of course if there's no Dollerama around, you can get it for a buck on eBay. You can find it in various colours and style, and can probably get it cheaper if you bid. Can find it here.

3. Sunglasses are one of my favourite accessories to pair especially when I'm on the go. It makes you look chic, effortless and it protects your eyes; a triple whammy. These leopard print cat-eye sunnies are time-less and they also have these shades in different colour, which I scored for a 89 cents. If you're like me who constantly loses their sunglasses or breaks them, then inexpensive sunglasses are the way to go. Can find it here.

4. A classic black beret is what I needed to add a Parisian vibe to my looks. I am obsessed with Paris, so it was a no brainer, getting a beret will add the final touches. Especially for the winter season, a cute hat like this can be worn with any coats. It was only $2.50 and now I am tempted to purchase other colours. Can find it here.

5. I am absolutely obsessed with this skirt and how I can take basic pieces and make it so chic! This grey skirt can be paired with a white shirt and a leather jacket and it will instantly make the outfit stylish. It was $7.11 and can be found here.

6. This watch is inspired by the Casio gold watch and I didn't want to invest in the actual watch since I don't plan on wearing it everyday but occasionally. So I find the dupe on eBay for $2.33 and this accessory also makes any casual outfit a bit more interesting. A plain tee paired with black jeans and this watch will make a great ensemble. This watch is a standout piece because of the gold colour and paired with basic outfit will add just the right pizzazz. Can find it here.

7. This has been on my list for a very long time, this classic faux leather baseball cap which is also a great accessory to make any outfit a bit sporty. The sporty trend is totally in and so pairing this cap with any outfit will do the trick. This is a unisex cap, so anyone can totally pull it off! I got it for $6.63 and can be found here.

eBay is a great place to shop for accessories or pieces you want to experiment with because there are inexpensive. Although one of downfall from shopping on eBay (especially the inexpensive stuff) is the shipping time. Most of the pieces I have purchased are from China with free shipping which means you can expect your product to be shipped anywhere from one month to two months.

Nonetheless do read the description carefully since the pictures can sometimes differ from the actual product and sizing can vary. I find sizes from China run a lot smaller in comparison to the standard sizes of North America, so make sure to buy a size or 2 bigger. Anyways I have two final exams to study for! So I have to go and study now, and good luck for those of you who are doing your finals! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment