October 23, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Peasant Chic


Hey lovelies,

How's it going? So I finished midterms (which I'm pretty sure I bombed everyone of them) total sadness, but yeah also happy I got through them. I'm in second year, and as most graduates told me, second year is the worst. So I'm just trying to get by this year with the mindset of just passing. A break much needed... and I am beyond exhausted but it doesn't matter now that I will have a week off! I decided to get some fresh air since I was studying and pretty much living in the library for the past week or so. Here's my casual outfit I wore to school :) Usually when I'm planning on what to wear to school I choose very laid back pieces. The goal is to look put together yet make it a bit interesting than the typical everyday blue jeans look. I'm not quite sure what theme or style I'm going for, but for some reason I felt the moccasin shoes go well with this peasant top I own. Well here's the look :)






| What I'm Wearing |
| Anorak | Stitches
| Peasant Top | Stitches
| Bodycon Skirt | Stitches
| Moccasins | Zigi Soho through Sears
| Headband | handmade by friend
| Cardigan | Stitches (layered under)



No comments:

Post a Comment