October 27, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Plaid Fuzz


Hey lovelies,

Hello! I am back with a new post and it's unbelievable two posts in a row, cha-ching! I am definitely happy with that since I love blogging. Here is a casual school look, nothing special since I think every student has this plaid shirt in their closet. It's a go-to look and you can never go wrong with plaids for school, it's a classic item to have in your wardrobe. I just paired a denim skirt to keep the look casual, paired a fuzzy crop sweater to stay warm and I toughened it up with a leather jacket and some biker boots. 

I guess I don't have much to say except that... today was the Toronto Mayoral Elections Day! I was beyond excited to vote since it was my first time voting. I think it's really important everyone votes so the most appropriate mayor is elected which aligns with the city's interests. At exactly 8 pm everyone in Toronto was on their toes to figure out who will be our mayor for the next four years. It's real important we get a dedicated candidate this year since there are several issues that needs to be addressed in Toronto regarding the TTC, construction, social services that needs to be met. 

Anyways hope you guys enjoy the rest of the week! Peace :) 







| What I'm Wearing |
| Plaid Shirt | Bluenotes
| Faux Leather Jacket | H&M
| Denim Skater Skirt | Stitches
| Fuzzy Crop Sweater | Stitches
| Triangle Necklace | Forever21
| Biker Boots | Sketchers via Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment