November 1, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Mint Beanie


Hey lovelies!

How are you all doing? I know it was Halloween yesterday, did you guys dress up? I didn't dress up as anything but I did happen to go to some haunted houses at Screemers (collective of various haunted houses in one location) and it was actually a lot of fun. Some parts of it admittedly was a bit scary, like the people chasing you with chain saws, and the sets of some of the haunted houses were so cool and were so detailed. My favourite set had to be the Chuckie doll, the whole scene was just shelves and shelves full of random dolls and then a giant Chuckie pops out of no-where, but that set was crazy... there had to be at least more than 200 dolls there. And of course, what kind of Halloween would it be without chocolate? So my friends and I just grabbed some chocolate from the store, which I know... not free chocolate, but we are too old to 'trick or treat' for sweets. 

On to my outfit, a causal outfit but the aim was to be warm. My whole outfit has been made around this over-sized cardigan, which frankly it looks sort of like a bath robe to me. I don't think I was going for this look, but nonetheless I paired it with shorts to play off the different lengths. I just created a look with the different shades of black and grey and since I felt it was too monochromatic I decided to add a pop of colour with this mint beanie. The creepers... well I originally would love to wear it with some ankle booties- which I don't own for the time being, but it was cold and raining a lot so wearing platform creepers actually help my shoes avoid getting wet. Cause who likes wearing soaked shoes all day? Well that is the look and I hope all of you have a safe and fun Halloween :)






| What I'm Wearing |
| Mint Beanie | Forever 21
| Over-sized Cardigan | H & M
| Grey Sweatshirt | H & M
| Black Lace Shorts | Bluenotes
| Creepers | Stitches
| Necklace | Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment