November 26, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Dark Varsity


Hey guys!

Well it's almost the end of the semester! So here I am stressing out again, I recently got my mid-term exams and already I am preparing for the final exams. Typical life of a student, anyways on a better note I am almost done filming for another look book. Which is super outdated at this point to post it, it was a Fall Look Book Pt. 2, but it's completely cold outside to even be considered Fall. Nonetheless, I think I will be posting it anyways, since I've already have 5 looks filmed and edited, I hope it can serve as inspiration to those living in warmer climates. I had fun filming and I have even more ideas in store to film, like the Thrifted Look Book, Outfits of the Week, and some DIY projects I had in mind. I will totally update you guys when I do post a video. 

On to my outfit, it's a monochromatic look, and I paired it with my favourite skirt. This window-pane printed skirt makes any look hip. In addition, I wanted to incorporate a boyish charm to it, and I simply achieve that by pairing it with a varsity jacket. Not just any varsity jacket, but a sheer one! The moment I saw it in Forever21, I picked it up right away, I knew this piece was one of those show stopper pieces. Although the irony of this boyish jacket is of course it has 'Barbie' written in bold letters in the back and when you button the front it reads 'DOLL'. Forever21 has done a collaboration with Barbie, not quite sure how this jacket relates to Barbie, as I would expect all the pieces to be very pink and doll like. Well anyways, I've spoken enough about a jacket. Here's the outfit :) 





| What I'm Wearing |
| Window Pane Skirt | Forever21
| Sheer Varsity Jacket | Forever 21 x Barbie
| Black V-Neck Tank | Forever21
| Shoes | Converse via Soft Mocs 

No comments:

Post a Comment