November 29, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Maxed Out


Hey guys!

How's everyone doing? The weather is getting a bit chillier and totally apologize about talking about the weather all the time. I think it's one of the most common topics spoken by Torontonians, as our weather is changing drastically day to day. Anyways, had this grey maxi skirt lying around and decided to incorporate it in today's look. I wanted to push myself in terms of creativity, and style it in a way that is unexpected. Not quite sure if this outfit has too much elements, since I got the beanie, polka dots, denim shirt tied around the waist, a bold necklace all in one look, but I like the outcome of the look. This outfit was actually perfect today as the weather fluctuated and I can just layer more things on as it got cooler, not to mention I was able to wear tights under the skirt for extra warmth. Anyways here's the look :) 








| What I'm Wearing |
| Mint Beanie | Forever21
| Polka Dot Crop Top | Forever21
| Gem Necklace | Canada's National Exhibtion
| Leather Jacket | H & M
| Maxi Skirt | DIY
| Booties | Sears 
| Denim Shirt | Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment