November 10, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Grunge to the Max


Hey guys!

Just got my midterm marks and ... it was definitely a wake up call. I was pretty much hyperventilating inside, and no I am not those people who complain when they get B's. This is far worse and now I am in the search for a new study method. Okay I am going to stop right there... before this post becomes super negative.

On a positive note I have been filming more looks for my Fall Lookbook 2.0, except I don't think it's exactly fall anymore, feels a bit like winter in Toronto at the moment and also it snowed not so long ago. Anyways, this is one of the looks I filmed for the lookbook, I had this tulle maxi skirt lying around and something about tulle is so fairy like and light and so I wanted to immediately toughen this skirt. Of course me being super obsessed with the flannel tied around the waist thing, so I went for it. Here we go, tied this classic red and black flannel and decided to balance it out with a neutral colour on the top  since the bottom is quite bold on its own. The bowler hat, really had no purpose it was just lying around and I decided to just plop this bad boy on my head. Well here is the look :) I will totally let you know when I'm done with my Fall Lookbook 2.0, which I'm real excited to share with you since the school videos are a more contained version of my style. I can be bold and experiment with unusual pieces which you can't really do at school especially since it would be "too much" for school, so the school look book is much reserved. Anyways hope you guys enjoy the look, details are posted about the outfit after the photos.







| What I'm Wearing |
| Maxi Tulle Skirt | Stitches
| Flannel | Bluenotes
| Bowler Hat | H&M
| Grey Sweater | Stitches
| Necklace | Urban Outfitters
| Booties | Jessica via Sears

No comments:

Post a Comment