November 6, 2014

Outfit of the Day: The NewYorker


Hey lovelies,

How is everyone doing? I am psyched the weekends near since it was a long and stressful week. My final exams are near, within less than a month. The pressure is on, several conflicts are arising from group projects and I feel like I am off track on everything. You can probably compare the blog posts I have written from the summer to now and most of you can tell that I am becoming more negative. It is difficult to have a positive outlook while being a full-time student and having to juggle so many other commitments. Anyways I am on the search for finding that balance, that is my ultimate goal.

Well I should discuss about my outfit now, I kept it laid back and the weather in Toronto lately has been cloudy and rainy for the whole week. I decided to dress all black to reflect my mood, as the weather is not my cup of tea. When wearing a full black outfit, it is important to play up the different textures and same goes for any monochromatic looks. So I wore my leather jacket, my fuzzy black sweater layered over my chiffon dress and leather tights and some black booties. Here is the look :)








| What I am Wearing |
| Leather Jacket | H&M
| Sweater | Stitches
| Chiffon Dress | Forever21
| Leather Tights | Garage
| Shoes | Jessica via Sears
| Scarf | Ardene
| Bag | Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment