December 4, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Cozy Bear


Hey guys!

So I picked up these cute bear tights from Chinatown and I had no idea how to style this. All I know was I didn't want anything else in my outfit to overpower the cute bears, so I decided to go basic and wear my oversized white sweater and some black shorts for some coverage. I paired some necklaces, just cause I love accessorizing and it makes it more of a 'Maha' outfit :) Well that's the outfit, can't really write much since I got to sleep soon for my 8 am class tomorrow... well today since it's past midnight. And for those of you doing your final exams, wish you all the best!







| What I'm Wearing |
| Bear Tights | China Town
| White Sweater | Forever 21
| Black Shorts | Bluenotes Jeans
| Pink Quartz Necklace | Stitches Online
| Crystal Necklace | Forever21
| Black Booties | Sears 

No comments:

Post a Comment