November 3, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Timeless Stripes



Hey lovelies!

So my life pretty much is sleep, eat, study, study, sleep, and repeat. I totally apologize ahead of time for future posts that may include my rants about university. Not to mention the very least I've been staring at Latvian data for the longest time to find some kind of trend (which I obviously didn't)... I learned quite a bit of Latvian from the assignment and learned to write pointless gibberish over the span of 8 pages. I am glad I got that over with, since I felt like pulling my hair out constantly. But whatever, it's a brand new week now and I got new assignments to worry about, alas the life of a typical university student.

Anyways on to the more exciting part of my blog post, the outfit. So it's Monday, back to school after a nice long weekend, I pretty much seek for comfort. And this striped dress I recently got was probably the best purchase ever; since it honestly feels like I'm wearing pajamas. It's a life goal, really... wearing pajamas outside and have it acceptable. This striped tee dress is over-sized, soft and very comfortable to be in. I just paired the dress with a bunch of long necklaces, tied a denim shirt around my waist and wore my sneakers. All of the pieces I have incorporated to the outfit are timeless and you really can't go wrong wearing stripes, denim shirt or Converse sneakers any time of the year. Well I will see all of you guys in the next post. And on a final note, just wanted to give you guys a heads up that I will be posting a YouTube video very soon and will definitely update you guys about that soon. :)







| What I'm Wearing |
| Striped Tee Dress | Ardene
| Denim Shirt | Old Navy
| Necklaces | Forever21 and Stitches
| Shoes | Converse via Soft Moc 

No comments:

Post a Comment